I think someone in her family died.
So today I went out with Jackie and Lindsey, who is another trainee. She started about a week before me. We only did one house, and supposedly it would have taken an experienced team only a couple hours to do, but come on. This house had 17 rooms, including a game room, a rec room, a family room, and a sun room. Aren't game rooms and rec rooms about the same thing?
I feel like I'm going really slow, but I'm just trying to be thorough.
The best part about this house (other than it was absolutely gorgeous with a huge backyard) was the dog, a chocolate lab named Euro. He was SO SWEET and I wanted to steal him and take him home with me. Also there was a lizard of some sort. I liiiiike lizards.
And now, a meme from foresthouse.
01) My uncle once: grew a cucumber in a bottle. He does stuff like that.
02) Never in my life: have I gotten drunk, though my mother will tell you differently.
03) When I was five: I got a new baby brother, which in turn led to a hernia from picking him up so much.
04) High School was: actually pretty fun.
05) I will never forget: my dad.
06) I once met: no one you'd know.
07) There’s this girl I know who: has a six-month-old son whom she loves more than life itself.
08) Once, at a bar: I was dancing (they made me) and a guy brushed past me and said, "'scuse me, Gorgeous." Clearly, he was highly inebriated.
09) By noon I’m usually: sitting in front of the computer, or perhaps cleaning someone else's house.
10) Last night: I talked Keely into going to Culver's to get some chocolate malts.
12) Next time I go to church: I will listen very hard to see if I can hear God.
13) Terry Schiavo: is finally at peace (and is giving certain left-wings the Finger).
14) I have a confession to make: I had a quarter-pounder with cheese and french fries for lunch.
15) When I turn my head left, I see: a sliding glass door and a TV.
16) When I turn my head right, I see: a wall.
17) You know I’m lying when: I say things like, "I never lie."
18) Everyday, I constantly think about: money, my car, and my weight.
19) If I was a character written by Shakespeare, I’d be: very confused and uncertain how to talk.
20) By this time next year: I will be back in Valdez and (hopefully) working on the boats again. They're like crack.
21) A better name for me would be: Lurdo.
22) I have a hard time understanding: why it takes so much longer to drive a certain distance here than it did back on the west coast.
23) If I ever go back to school I’ll: be very excited about getting my art degree.
24) You know I like you if: I try to strike up a conversation.
25) If I won an award, the first person I’d thank would be: my mom.
26) Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: walked into a bar...