2. name someone with the same birthday as you:
Dunno. My mom's birthday is 3 days after mine.
3. where was your last kiss?
On the cheek.
4. For or against same sex marriage?
5. are you homophobic?
6. are you bisexual?
Doesn't look like it.
7. do you believe in God?
I believe in something. Don't know if I'd call it God or Allah or Gaia or Zeus or anything.
8. how many US states have you been to?
Don't know. A lot of them.
9. how many of the US states have you lived in?
10. have you ever lived outside the US?
11. name something you like physically about yourself:
The color of my eyes, my freckles.
12. name something non physical you like about yourself:
Most of the time, I'm compassionate and funny.
13. what is the current rumor traveling around about someone?
Well, gee. Don't get too specific on me.
14. what is your dream car?
Something with 4WD and really really good gas mileage.
15. if you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I'd love to visit the UK again, and Ireland.
16. have you ever had someone of the opposite sex over at your house while your parents were gone?
No. Unless you count Keely's fiance Justin over at our apartment.
17. how many concerts have you gone to?
Hm. One "real" concert, and countless high school concerts. In fact, I'm going to one in a few hours.
18. do you download music?
Nope. I buy CDs.
19. how many illegal things have you done?
I speed sometimes. I'm a rebel.
20. where would you want to go on a first date?
Someplace neutral. Not too loud, but not somewhere you would have to talk the entire time.
21. Would you date the person who posted this?
She's taken. Also, she's a she.
22. has anyone ever sang or played for you personally?
23. ever been kissed under fireworks?
24. Do you like president Bush?
25. have you ever bungee jumped?
Absolutely not. I have no death wish.
26. have you ever white-water rafted?
Once. It wasn't very churny white water, but it was a whole lot of fun. I'd like to go again sometime.
27. have you ever crashed a car?
28. has anyone more than 10 years older than you hit on you?
Oh, yeah. When you're the only girl in a hotel full of drunk guys, you get that sometimes.
29. have you met a real redneck?
Possible, I guess.
30. are you interested in anyone right now?
31. what song are you listening to right now?
I'm not. I'm watching America's Funniest Home Videos.
32. what is your current favorite song?
There are a lot that I like, and of course when I'm asked that question, the names of all of them fly out the window.
33. what was the last movie you watched?
I watched Reign of Fire earlier.
34. who was the last person that told you they loved you?
35. where was the last place you went besides your house?
36. have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property?
37. ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
Hm...don't think so. Other than thwapping my brother's arm a few times when we were younger.
39. what's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Smile. Eyes, shoulders, hands, sense of humor, intelligence.
40. what really turns you on?
Broad shoulders and hands, humor, intelligence, smile.
41. what do you usually order from starbucks?
I don't go to Starbucks, but sometimes I'll get a Frappacino from the store.
42. do you like surveys?
I'm doing one, aren't I?
44. say something totally random about yourself:
I'm not wearing pants.
45. do you have an iPod?
Nope. Got a diskman.
46. has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Why would they? I don't look like a celebrity.
47. do you still watch kiddy movies or tv show?
48. do you have braces?
Not currently, but I used to.
49. are you comfortable with your height?
Yes. I'm a couple inches over average height for a woman. Not short, not tall.
51. when do you know it's love?
I am definitely not the right person to ask.
52. do you speak any other languages besides English?
I speak a little French.
53. what kind of alcohol do you enjoy while out?
I don't usually drink while I'm out, but maybe something fruity, or at least sweet.
54. what magazines do you read?
Time, Smithsonian, Reader's Digest. Occasionally Cosmo.
55. have you ever ridden in a limo?
Don't think so. Unlikely.
56. has anyone you were close with passed away?
My father, my grandfather, my grandmother. Pets.
58. what's something that really annoys you?
There are several things.
59. what's something you really like?
There are several things.
60. do you like Michael Jackson?
61. can you dance?
I am physically capable, but no. I can't.
62. have you ever surfed?
63. do you know how to pump gas?
64. do you drive?
65. what was the latest you have ever stayed up?
Barring having to be awake for airplane flights and such, probably about 3 or 4 am.
66. have you ever thought you were honestly going to die?
I don't know. Not off the top of my head.
67. were you ever rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?
Don't think so.
68. have you ever been dared to do something you didn't want to do?
Probably. Doubt I did it, though.
69. What do you think of the person who posted this before you?
She's awesome, that's what.
70. Spell your first name backwards:
71. Story behind your username:
I like Kokopelli, and it rhymes with my name...yeah. That's it.
72. How old are you:
73. Where do you live:
74. Wallet: It's black, it's leather (or maybe not), and it's falling apart.
75. Toothbrush: Pink.
76. Jewelry worn daily: None.
77. Pillow cover right now: White with yellow flowers.
78. Sunglasses: Don't wear 'em, have regular glasses.
79. Favorite shirt: The sweatshirt I'm wearing right now.
80. Cologne/Perfume: I like vanilla smelling stuff, and my solid amber perfume.
81. CD in stereo right now: None.
82. Piercings: Used to have ear piercings, but they got infected and I had to let them close.
83. What you are wearing now: Undershirt, underwear, sweatshirt.
84. Wishing: It wasn't so dark just yet, as I have to drive to town in a while.
85. Wanting: Several things.
86. After this: I'll get some dinner and get dressed.
87. If you could get away with it and murder anyone who would it be? I don't know. I don't think I could live with murder on my conscience.
88. Person you wish you could see right now: Keels, mom, Chaz, other family.
89. Some of your favorite books: Lots.
90. Something you're looking forward to in the coming week: I get to babysit a very very cute baby tomorrow.
91. The last thing you ate: Sandwich.
92. Something you are deathly afraid of: Losing a loved one.
93. Do you like candles: Yeah.
94. Do you like incense: Yeah.
95. Do you like the taste of blood: Not so much that I'll roam the streets attacking people for it.
96. Do you believe in love: Yes!
97. Do you believe in soul mates: Yeah, I think so.
98. Do you believe in love at first sight: No. Lust, yes. Love, no. Love is a little more than that.
99. Repeat of an earlier question.
100. What is the longest relationship: My love affair with books.
101. Can you eat with chopsticks? Yep.
102. What's your favorite coin? Silver dollar.
103. What are some of your favorite candies?
104. What's something that you wish people would understand about you?
Uh...I'm not as ditzy as I appear sometimes.
105. What's something you wish you could understand better?
Computers and cars.
106. Who is someone that you really wish was still around?
107. Who are your best friends?
Keels, Nina, Becky, Mel. Many internet friends.
108. How many people have you kissed?
Barring kisses on the cheek, none.
109. Are you shy around your crush?
Yep, when I have one.
110. Still have feelings for anyone you've been in a past relationship with?
111. Do you know what it feels like to be in love?
112. Would you sacrifice your favorite possession for your best friends?
To save them? Hell yeah.
113. Where is your favorite place to shop?
Bookstores and fantasy stores.
114. Have any tattoos?
115. What is your favorite thing to wear?
116. What is a must have accessory?
117. How much is the most you've ever spent on a single clothing store?
Probably not long.
118. Who is the least fashionable person you know?
That would be me.
119. Do you match your belt with your hair color?
120. What is the worst thing you've ever thought looked good?
In junior high I wore t-shirts and spandex leggings.
121. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
4 or 5, I guess.
122. What is the worst trend you saw today?
I've been inside all day.
123. Do you do drugs?
124. What kind of shampoo do you use?
Head and Shoulders.
125. What are you listening to right now?
America's Funniest Home Videos.
126. Who was the last person that called?
127. Where do you want to get married?
Outside on a cliff near the sea, with lots of trees, in the autumn.
128. How many buddies are online right now?
129. What would you change about yourself?
More in shape.
130. Do you send out holiday cards each year?
131. Hair: Brown.
132. make-up: None yet.
133. music: Come ON. IT'S FECKIN' TV, PEOPLE.
134. mood: Little sleepy, little headachy.