1. Reply with your name and I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3. I'll pick a flavor of jello to wrestle with you in.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
5. I'll tell you my first memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
8. If I do this for you, you must post this (the questions) on your journal. You MUST. It is written.
The object of the game is to stump the person writing the journal. I've been writing in my live journal since summer 2003, and can't possibly remember all the topics I've talked about in that time. Your job, if you choose to accept it, is to go into the archives of my journal and pull out a random quote, only from public posts, and then my job will be to see if I can remember what I was talking about.
I promise not to cheat, but you will have to just trust me on that.
You tell me if I'm remotely right or wrong. Please don't pick a quote that's so random that it could apply to anything, like "feh" or "Damn it!" or something equally general. Pick something that might actually be about something.
I'm telling you right now, I will suck at this one.