1) Of the various cultures, ethnicities or nationalities you belong to, which most strongly do you consider yourself?
A. Well, of all my bits and pieces, I'm most interested in the Scottish. However, that comprises a relatively small part of my ethnicity. I'm mostly German and Dutch. So, physically...German and Dutch. Emotionally, Scottish.
2) Is there a culture you cannot claim heritage from but which you feel quite close to?
A. Irish and Native American. Not really any specific NA tribe.
3) What's one language you wish you knew fluently?
A. There are so many. I wish I knew more French than I do. It would also be nice to know Spanish, and Gaelic has always interested me. If I had to choose a language class to take in the next few months, though, it would be American Sign Language.
4) If you could move anywhere in the world and be guaranteed a job, etc., where would you go?
A. Ignoring the fact that I would miss my friends and family here, I'd say Scotland. I'd love to just visit it again.
5) If you had a time machine, and could witness any one event without altering or disturbing it, what would you want to see?
A. ...Oy. I have no idea. I should say something like the Gettysburg Address. I've always been a fan of ol' Abe. But really, being superficial, I think it might be fun to witness something like an opulent ball or party. *shrug*