The Boob Tube, The Silver Screen, & You
1) When you were little what was your favorite TV show?
A: When I was little, we only had one channel on our TV, so when I got to watch cartoons they were usually in movie form. I had a tape of short Mickey Mouse cartoons (rather old-school ones) that I watched continuously, and I loved Disney movies.
2) What was your favorite movie?
A: Tough one. Princess Bride has always been in my top 10 or so, and I love The Mummy, and Phantom of the Opera. One that Tric mentioned that I usually forget to include is The Last Unicorn. Love it.
3) What is your favorite TV show currently?
A: Hm. I like Lost, but haven't been watching it the past couple weeks so I have no idea what's going on. I love NCIS and Supernatural, too.
4) What is the best movie you have seen so far this year?
A: Uh. Hm. I liked Must Love Dogs, Just Like Heaven, and Dreamer. I think I watched Serenity last year or I'd include that.
5) If someone was going to make a movie or TV show about your life, who would play you and why?
A: Oy. I have no idea. Camryn Manheim, maybe. If anyone has another suggestion, I'm open to it.