Go to Wikipedia and look up your birthday (excluding the year). List three neat facts, two births and one death in your journal, including the year.
668 - Eastern Roman Emperor Constans II is assassinated in his bath at Syracuse, Italy.
1835 - The HMS Beagle, with Charles Darwin aboard, reaches the Galápagos Islands.
1928 - Sir Alexander Fleming notices a bacteria-killing mold growing in his laboratory, discovering what later became known as penicillin.
1254 - Marco Polo, Italian explorer (d. 1324)
1984 - Prince Harry of Wales
1885 - Jumbo, P. T. Barnum's circus elephant (hit by a train)
One Word. No Explanations.
1. Yourself: Average.
2. Your Lover: Nonexistant.
3. Your Hair: Brown.
4. Your Mother: Friend.
5. Your Father: Beloved.
6. Your Favourite Item: Books.
7. Your Dream Last Night: Bras.
8. Your Favourite Drink: Water.
9. Your Dream Home: Friendly.
10. The Room You Are In: Open.
11. Your Pet: Lazing.
12. Who You Are Now: Uncertain.
13. Who You Want To Be In Ten Years: Positive.
14. What You Want To Be In Ten Years: Loved.
15. What You're Not: Friendless.
16. Your Best Friend: Several.
17. One of Your Wish List Items: DVDs.
18. Your Gender: Chestnuts!
19. The Last Thing You Did: Travel.
20. What You Are Wearing: Pajamajams!
21. Your Favourite Weather: Windy.
22. Your Favourite Book: Mine.
23. The Last Thing You Ate: Granola.
24. Your Life: Meh.
25. Your Mood: Sleepy.