hellziggy gave me the letter 'S.'
1) Summer - She's mah doggeh. The smartest and prettiest dog we've ever had. Sadly, this is not saying much.
2) Substitute - Kids are okay when they're not mine, so I don't mind running herd on them for cash. The sucky thing about it is that I'm a big pushover and not very good at it.
3) Sister - I am one of these! I have a little brother who's bigger than me.
4) Snow - We have lots and lots and lots of this in the winter.
5) Sleet - And this, too.
6) Sleazy Guys - These are always the ones who hit on me. They're drunk and married and old and greasy and they like me for some reason. I'm such a lucky girl.
7) Sugar - My preciousssssssss.
8) Sidekick - I'm always the sidekick, and never the hero. Poopies.
9) Stan Stephens - It's where I work in the summer and it's fun (most of the time). Boats and wildlife and people from all over. I'm drunk!
10) Sunburn - I had one of these once! It was bad and I hurt for days, but then when it went away I had a really nice tan for like a year. So I'll have skin cancer when I'm 50, but I looked good for a year in early high school. YAY.