Tagged by jokergirl
.Ground Rules: The first player of this "game" starts with the topic "5 weird habits of yours" and people who get tagged need to write an LJ entry about their 5 quirky habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next 5 people to be tagged and list their names.
1. When eating two waffles, I butter the top one then put it on the bottom so it can melt. Then I butter the next one, and put that one BACK on the bottom. I pour syrup on the top one, then pick it up and let the excess syrup run onto the bottom waffle. Then I place the bottom waffle on top and do the same thing, and before I eat them, the one that was originally on top has to be on top again.
2. I love to make people laugh. Sometimes I'll say or do something silly or stupid NOT because I am actually a big ditz (though I am) but because I want them to laugh. I guess I'm a little like a class clown, but I only do it with my friends. When I just meet someone, I want them to think I'm smart, and if I do or say something stupid in front of someone I just met, it's on accident and I feel like a moron.
3. Sometimes I feel ugly. I feel fat and small-eyed and annoying. But other times, I feel beautiful, and I feel like I know all the secrets of the universe and they're hiding just behind my consciousness. But most often, I feel average...not ugly, not beautiful, just normal. And that's when I'm most content.
4. Most of the time, when I go to parties or gatherings, I feel more comfortable with the children than with the adults, so I become sort of a built-in babysitter. I crawl around on the floor and chase the little kids and tickle them while their parents chat with each other. But the best part is always at the end of the party when the kids are all worn out and I can send them home with their folks.
5. I make noises as I draw. It's not just humming to myself, though I do that, too...I'll make whooshing noises if I draw quick curved lines, and staccato noises if I draw short straight lines. I'll also make faces, depending on the mood of whatever I'm drawing. If I draw someone happy, I smile. If I draw someone sad, I frown. And most of the time, I don't realize I'm doing it.
Now, I tag: