Tonight, Ni and Becky are coming over for a "girl's night," which basically means cookies and popcorn and chips and wine till we pass out.
The cookies are in the oven. :D
Comment on this entry that you'd like to play, and I will give you a letter. Write ten words beginning with that letter in your journal, including an explanation what the word means to you and why, and then pass out letters to those who want to play along.hellziggy
gave me the letter 'S.'
1) Summer - She's mah doggeh. The smartest and prettiest dog we've ever had. Sadly, this is not saying much.
2) Substitute - Kids are okay when they're not mine, so I don't mind running herd on them for cash. The sucky thing about it is that I'm a big pushover and not very good at it.
3) Sister - I am one of these! I have a little brother who's bigger than me.
4) Snow - We have lots and lots and lots of this in the winter.
5) Sleet - And this, too.
6) Sleazy Guys - These are always the ones who hit on me. They're drunk and married and old and greasy and they like me for some reason. I'm such a lucky girl.
7) Sugar - My preciousssssssss.
8) Sidekick - I'm always the sidekick, and never the hero. Poopies.
9) Stan Stephens - It's where I work in the summer and it's fun (most of the time). Boats and wildlife and people from all over. I'm drunk!
10) Sunburn - I had one of these once! It was bad and I hurt for days, but then when it went away I had a really nice tan for like a year. So I'll have skin cancer when I'm 50, but I looked good for a year in early high school. YAY.