1. What time did you get up this morning?
2. Diamonds or pearls?
Pearls, but not plain white ones.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Uh...it was a while ago. I'm not sure I even remember.
4. What is your favorite TV show?
I haven't been watching much TV lately, though my brother and I have been working our way through my Firefly DVDs. And I have to confess a fondness (I'm so WEAK) for America's Next Top Model.
5. What did you have for breakfast?
I uh...really should eat something, shouldn't I?
6. What is your middle name?
7. What is your favorite meal?
Just about anything.
8. What foods do you dislike?
Liver. Brussels sprouts. Sushi.
9. What is your favorite Potato chip?
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
At the moment, it's whatever the name is of the Wages of Sin CD my brother made for me.
11. What kind of car do you drive?
1996 Explorer. Good ol' Hoss.
12.What is your dream car?
Something with better gas mileage.
13. What characteristics do you despise?
Rudeness and hypocrisy.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
UK and Ireland.
16. What color is your bathroom?
Uh, white, I think.
17. Favorite brand of clothing?
What is this "brand" you speak of?
18. Where would you want to retire to?
Retirement's a little far off.
19. Favorite time of day?
I like evenings the best.
20. Where were you born?
21. Favorite sport to watch?
I don't generally watch sports.
22. Who do you least expect to send this back?
23. Person you expect to send it back first?
24. What type of detergent do you use?
Whatever Mom buys.
25. Coke or Pepsi?
Nope, still can't tell the difference.
26. Are you a morning person or night owl?
More of an "afternoon goblin."
27. What size shoe do you wear?
8 and a half or 9.
28. Do you have pets?
A dog and a cat.
29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone?
Pssh. Exciting? Me? Please.
30. What did you want to be when you were little?
31. Favorite candy bar?
32. What is your best childhood memory?
Playing pretend with my next door neighbor.
33. What are the different jobs you have had in your life?
Baby room attendant at a daycare (I guess that can count as a job, since I was getting paid for it, even though I WAS only 11), crew member on tour boats, front desk clerk at a hotel, substitute teacher, housecleaner.
34 What color underwear are you wearing?
Gray. It's supposed to be that color.
Nell, Nellbell, Gargoyle (mom), Neener (mom and brother).
37. Eye color?
38. Ever been to Africa?
39. Ever been toilet papered?
40. Love someone so much it made you cry?
Yep, but not romantic love.
41. Been in a car accident?
Don't think so, knock on wood.
42. Croutons or bacon bits?
43. Favorite day of the week?
Currently, Monday and Tuesday. My days off. Subject to change.
44. Favorite restaurant?
Hm...Olive Garden? Old Spaghetti Factory? Here, it's Mike's Palace.
45. Favorite flower?
46. Favorite ice cream?
47. Disney or Warner Brothers?
48. Favorite fast food restaurant?
As long as it's food, or at least vaguely food-like.
49. What color is your bedroom carpet?
50. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
None. I failed my written test for my permit, but passed the practical on my first try.
51. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e- mail?
52. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Some book and movie store, I guess. Or maybe Walmart, they have everything there.
53. What do you do most often when you are bored?
Doodle or fiddle on the computer.
54. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire?
I am not sure this question is applicable.
55. Last person you went to dinner with?
Been a while. I ate bar food with Mel and Ni a couple weeks ago. It was around dinnertime. Does that count?
56. Ford or Chevy?
Honda. Though I guess, of the choices, I should say Ford as it was my father's choice and I feel some brand loyalty.
57. What are you listening to right now?
My brother's breathing.
58. How many tattoos do you have?
Five dozen. I'm just that wild.
59. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
The chicken. It's evolution, children.
60. How many people are you sending this Email to?
There is no email. Only Zuul.
61. Time you finished this e-mail?
8:08 am. Almost time to get ready for work NO DON' WANNA.