Lots. Princess Bride, Holy Grail, The Mummy, Count of Monte Cristo, Labyrinth, and more.
2. Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in the theater.
Hm...not having grown up around a movie theater, there are precious few that I've seen multiple times. I think there is one movie that I've seen more than once in a theater, but I can't think of what it is.
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie.
Oded Fehr. I CAN'T HELP IT IT'S A SICKNESS.
4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie.
I know neither of them are technically actors, but if Paris Hilton or Britney Spears starred in a movie, it would make me less inclined to see it (though I must admit, I kinda almost was tempted to see House of Wax just so I could see Paris die - I'm a bad person I know).
5. Name a movie that you can quote from.
See my first answer.
6. Name a movie musical that you know all the lyrics to all the songs.
Hm...does Cats count as a movie if I have it on tape? How about Disney? Don't judge me.
7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with.
Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, and many others by Disney. DON'T JUDGE ME.
8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see.
9. Name a movie that you own.
Adventures in Babysitting.
10.Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
Mandy Moore. She started out as a singer but I think she's a pretty good actor.
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what?
Don't think so.
12. Ever made out in a movie?
Ha. This is me we're talking about. I'm pathetic, remember?
13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven't gotten around to it.
The latest X-Men, I guess.
14. Ever walked out of a movie?
Yes, once. The girls and I went to The Cell when we were in college. B and I left after about a half hour because it was creeping us out too much. We walked around the mall while the other two finished the movie. They told us later it was good we'd left when we had because the movie kept getting more gruesome.
15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
I'm sure there have been more than one, but the one that springs to mind is March of the Penguins.
Sometimes, though starting my 3rd year of college I took about a 5 year break from movie popcorn because I got a bad batch once that gave me the runs. Luckily, we made it home before I exploded. Aaaaand that's your session of TMI for today.
17. How often do you go to the movies?
When I can.
18. What's the last movie you saw in the theater?
Hm. For some reason, I'm thinking Walk the Line. I thought it'd been more recent, but maybe not.
19. What's your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
Action, fantasy, comedy, or some combo.
20. What's the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
Thelma and Louise. A friend's mom took us, and we watched the first half, until she determined it was not appropriate for kids. They had been advertising a different (kid-oriented) movie, but she apparently took us on the wrong day or something.
21. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
Christmas with the Kranks. HUGE WASTE OF TIME.
22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
Uh. I don't know. I'll probably think of it later. Any suggestions are welcome.
23. What is the scariest movie you've seen?
Zombie movies generally creep me out. Also, I was pretty freaked after watching What Lies Beneath. THE FACE, THE FACE IN THE SNOW OMG.
24. What is the funniest movie you've seen?
Oh gosh, I don't know. I'll probably sit bolt upright at midnight and say "NOW I REMEMBER!" But not now.