Here are the instructions:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. l respond by asking you five questions.
3. You update your LJ with the answers to the questions. Include this explanation and an offer to interview others.
4. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
1. What's the coolest thing you've ever seen in Alaska? Ooh, that's tough. Probably the orcas we used to see when I worked on the boats. Sometimes they'd get really curious and slide up next to us, swim under the boat, turn on their sides or even backs (show offs!) Sometimes they'd breach, or tail-lob or spyhop. Orcas are probably the coolest animals here (imo).
2. If you could have had a major role in any movie ever made, what would you have starred in? Hmm...I think I would make a pretty good Kaylee in the Firefly 'verse (not as good as Jewel Staite, of course). I don't know, though, if I'd want to be in Serenity, just cuz it was so sad.
3. Do you see yourself living in Alaska forever? If not, where'd you like to go? Probably not. I'm thinking of moving on next fall, probably to the Oregon coast area.
4. What would you rather be, a pirate or a ninja? Pirate. I'd be a crappy ninja.
5. Pie- what flavor? It would be shorter to ask which flavor of pie I don't like. I don' like mincemeat pie or cherry pie. Everything else, I'm game. (Or I could say as my father used to, "I only like three kinds of pie: hot, cold, and more.")
1. What's your favourite nonalcoholic drink (warm or cold)? Be specific. Hm...that's tough. I've been very into milk lately (organic).
2. And alcoholic? Usually my alcoholic beverage of choice is either late harvest reisling or fruit-flavored beer.
3. If you could be a horror movie monster (vampire, zombie, werewolf, mummy, alien, swamp thing...), what would you be? I think I'd rather be a werewolf than anything else.
4. And which of those monsters would you rather be killed by? Um...anything but a zombie.
5. Pie! What is the ideal height and diameter for a pie in your opinion? As big as it can possibly be.