1) What do you miss most about living with Keely (keelykins)? Oooh, gosh. That's a hard one. I miss everything about Keels. I mean, it's nice to live on my own, but at the same time, living with Keely was like having a built-in friend. I think I miss just being able to see her and talk to her every day.
2) What is the one thing all visitors to Alaska should see? A midsummer evening in Valdez, when the sun is out and the breeze is blowing and the mountains shimmer with green. Also orcas.
3) If you could go on a hunt with Dean and Sam Winchester would you, and if so, would there be nookie involved? Yes, and I sure as hell hope so.
4) The NEW Seven wonders of the World list was released recently -- which one would you most like to visit and why? Hm...I've already seen the Colosseum...I'd like to see Petra and Machu Picchu. And the Great Wall. But I'm going to go with...Machu Picchu. Final answer.
5) What's your favorite comfort food? Heh. Lately, on the day in my cycle when I'm crampiest and crankiest, I've been getting mac 'n' cheese from the deli for lunch, along with chocolate for dessert.