I probably could have just edited the original meme post and put my answers there, but I DON'T WANNA! So you'll just have to suffer.
Tric asked me these questions.
1. What was your favourite toy when you were younger? Hm. Probably my My Little Ponies. I had one of Northwind that I loved to pieces (and one with sparkly gemstone eyes).
2. What is your favourite memory of being sick? Generally, I don't have fond memories of illness, though one New Year we were visiting my aunt and I started running a fever around midnight. I couldn't sleep, and was just staring at the ceiling when a troup of tiny people marched through the closed window and sailed through the air above me. I turned to mom (with whom I was sharing a bed) intending to wake her and ask if she saw them, but instead of my mom next to me, it was a sloth face! I could almost hear the danger music in my head (dun DUUUUN!) but logic told me that it couldn't possibly be a sloth (no sloths in Alaska, after all) and I poked it and it turned out what I thought were vague slothy eyes and nose were, in fact, shadows on my mom's wavy hair. That was a relief.
3. Who would you want to create the soundtrack to your life? Ha ha. America, the same folks who did the Last Unicorn. I love cheesy stuff like that.
4. Do you have any specific goals for this year? Lose weight! But that's my goal every year and it never happens. Draw more!
5. If you could give your younger self any advice, what advice would you give, and at what age? Don't be so cautious, and stop procrastinating (high school).