Ten Things I've Done That You Might Not Have (but don't bet on it, I'm pretty boring):
1) I've been to Europe 3 times. England, Scotland, and Wales the first time, Austria, Italy, and France the second, and Greece most recently.
2) I've swum in the Aegean Sea.
3) I've worked on a tour boat in Prince William Sound, Alaska.
4) I've seen the face of Columbia Glacier calve from just 2 miles away. It started to go, then just kept going. More than half the face (which is 4 miles wide and half a mile high) fell into the water, and one of the burgs it produced was at least half a mile in length, above the water.
5) I've seen humpbacks, orcas, Dall's porpoise, sea lions, seals, eagles, otters, and minke whales all in one day.
6) I've watched a loved one die.
7) I've driven around the United States in a motor home in a seven-week period. Well, okay. I was only 12 or so, so I didn't do any of the driving. Mostly I was just kicking my brother under the table.
8) I've eaten cotton candy ice cream in the badlands of Montana, surrounded by dinosaur bones.
9) I've gone crabbing, shrimping, and clam digging, and gotten to eat it all. Mm, seafood.
10) I've had a jar of jellied moose nose in my fridge. Didn't open it, or taste it, or have anything to do with it, but it was there.
Well. That wasn't so hard. Then again, I didn't go for the THRILL factor.