1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:"...tops of the great ancient trees. The towering trunks creaked..."
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch? Nothing. Just air.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? Watching an Everybody Loves Raymond rerun.
4. WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what the time is. 6:45.
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 6:45. Seriously. O_o freaky.
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? Everybody Loves Raymond, and Keely laughing.
7. When were you last outside? About an hour ago, when I went to get the mail.
8. What are you wearing? Nothing. Nothing at all. Except some gray pajamajams and a black tanktop.
9. Did you dream last night? Yep. But I'm not sure what about.
10. When did you last laugh? About two minutes ago.
11. What is on the walls of the room you are in? A round mirror above the computer, a little ceramic sign that says, "Fairies Happen," and a few framed paintings.
12. Seen anything weird lately? Myself in my underwear? Um...a picture of a bonobo that I thought had a tongue growing out the side of its head, but it turned out to be its hand at a funky angle.
13. What is the last film you saw? Jurassic Park.
14. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first? A scanner or a blender, I guess. Tickets to Hawaii for me and a buddy.
15. Tell me something about yourself that I don’t know: My father used to call me Monkeybutt.
16. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? It sounds trite, I know, but I would eradicate 'pointless' hatred, like racism, homophobia, xenophobia, etc. Or at least eradicate the crimes associated with those things.
17. Do you like to dance? When I'm not in public.
18. George Bush? You mean Satan's lapdog? *sporkity*
19. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? Rowan, Auralie, or Ella.
20. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? Damian Craig.
21. Would you ever consider living abroad? I am a broad. *snicker*